12/2/09

Assignment 8:ESL Podcast 528

Before I had any contact with the ESL podcast, I’ve always been using the CD player. It’s really heavy and inconvenient. Ever since I started using the ESL podcast, I find it convenient using it. First, we don’t have to carry a CD player or any machine to listen to the program. All we need is a computer and wherever there’s internet. Second, if using the computer and the internet is still too troublesome, we could also download the lessons and save it into a mp3. In that case, we could still study English anytime anywhere.
I really enjoy using the podcast, it saves me time and makes my life more convenient. Apparently, my English ability greatly improved after using the podcast. I also learned how to speak better English and what kind of words I should use in some certain occasion. And I’m looking forward to learning more from the program!

1 comment:

  1. Nice comments, Vivan. I'm glad you find the podcast convenient and helpful. Keep using it; you should be able to learn a lot of useful expressions here and imporove both your listening, speaking and vocabulary.
    By the way, it's "on" some occasions, not "in" some occasions.

    ReplyDelete